PhiShading is a technique that involves a combination of microblading and brow shading together. This technique creates more dense, fuller looking brows that appear to be powdered, but with hair strokes (microblading). Below are some photos of PhiShading:
PhiShading is great for:
- Clients who have alopecia
- Clients that have very thin brows or very little eyebrow hair
- Clients who have inconsistent distribution of hair throughout their brows (such as a dense amount of hair at the head of the brow, but little hair at the tail of the brow)
Included with this course:
- PhiShading Kit (which includes):
- 10 x U blades
- 10 x 3 Round blades
- 10 x 5 Round blades
- 10 x 9 Double flat blades
- 3 x Pigments (Arabian night, Warm Effect, Sunset)
- 1 x Universal Holder
- 1 x Skin candy
- 25 PhiWipes
- A 6 month subscription to the PhiShading Craftmaster Application (Mobile application designed to facilitate your continued learning process and interaction with your instructor beyond the course).
- 6 months of ongoing support through the PhiShading Craftmaster Application
To reserve your spot in this live course, register below by completing the form and selecting the amount and method of payment. To register, you must make at least a 50% down payment (900.00 USD).
To keep your reserved spot in the live course, any remaining payment, plus the additional requirements to attend the course must be submitted by October 21, 2017. We highly encourage you to review our Payment, Requirements, and Cancellation Policy page for more details on this subject.
We highly encourage you to review our Live Certification Course Description / Details page.
If you are paying via Credit Card, after completing the form below and selecting the method of payment, you will then pay on the following page. (Registration by credit card requires an additional 2.9% registration fee)
If you are paying via ACH Direct Bank Transfer, after completing the form below and selecting the amount and method of payment, we will email you an invoice to pay. (The registration fee is waived for registration by ACH Direct Bank Transfer)