*Additional shipping charges and sales tax may apply
PhiRemoval is the PhiAcademy brand of permanent makeup removal. It is a one day, live certification course which includes working on a live model. For many Phibrows microblading artists, permanent makeup removal is a natural additional service to offer. In fact, often times prospective customers may even require it before you can perform microblading on them. So why not offer this high value service?
INCLUDED WITH THIS LIVE COURSE:
- 1 day live certification course which includes working on a live model
- Starter kit – which contains:
- PhiRemoval 10ml
- Neutralizer 10ml
- Soothing gel 10 pcs
- Anti-scar gel 5 pcs
- Needles selection 20 pcs
- Universal holder 1 piece
- PhiRemoval Craftmaster Online Application (6 months subscription): designed to facilitate your continued learning process and interaction with your instructor beyond the course
PHIREMOVAL IS GREAT FOR:
- Brows, lips, eyeliner
- Body tattoos that have been removed by laser, but where some of the tattoo still remains
- Small body tattoos
HOW DOES PHIREMOVAL WORK?
- The tattoo removal tool is used in a similar way as tattooing or micropigmentation with the same equipment
- The tattoo extraction formula starts working almost immediately after drawing out the original tattoo ink, moving upwardly through the skin
- The scab with tattoo ink is formed over the treated area in the next few days. As the skin is healing, even more unwanted tattoo ink gets drawn out
The scab starts to peel off naturally, extracting the unwanted tattoo ink. Those receiving the treatment are likely to have a secondary scab containing even more tattoo ink.
To reserve your spot in this live course, register below by completing the form and selecting the amount and method of payment. To register, you must make at least a 50% down payment (900.00 USD).
To keep your reserved spot in the live course, any remaining payment, plus the additional requirements to attend the course must be submitted 2 – 3 weeks prior to event. We highly encourage you to review our Payment, Requirements, and Cancellation Policy page for more details on this subject.
Registration by credit card requires an additional 2.9% registration fee. However, the registration fee is waived for registrations via ACH Direct Bank Transfer
We highly encourage you to review our Payment, Requirements, and Cancellation Policy page.