This live course will certify you in the highly respected PhiContour Semi-Permanent Makeup method (using the Simplicity machine).
- Attendance at the live certification course
- Six month subscription to the PhiContour Craftmaster Application
- Six months of ongoing supervision as you master the PhiContour method
- Phi Contour Kit
Phi Contour Kit:
- 5 pigments, (4 lips, 1 eyes)
- 4 PhiContour pencils
- 1 Box of skin candy
- 2 x latex synthetic skins:
- 1 x synthetic skin latex of the anatomy of the mouth
- 1 x synthetic skin latex of the anatomy of the eyes
- 1 SIMPLICITY ARTISTS or MASTER machine. (Optional)
- 1 box of 1point needles. (When purchasing one of our devices)
Registration Does NOT Include:
PhiAcademy uses the Simplicity Machine to perform PhiContour. Tuition does not include a Simplicity Machine. There are 2 versions of the Simplicity Machine that you may purchase – Artist version and Master version. Our master trainers highly recommend the Master version as it is a significantly higher quality machine with a stronger motor that produces better, more accurate results.
You can purchase both at a substantial discount with your registration for our PhiContour Course.
Simplicity Artist Machine – Cost: $399 [Regular price $499]
Simplicity Master Machine – Cost: $799 [Regular price $899]
During the registration process, one of our team members will inquire with you about whether or not you may wish to purchase a Simplicity Machine and cartridges (needles).
Registration For The Course:
To register and reserve your spot in this live course, complete the form on this page, select your course and method of payment, then click SUBMIT. One of our team members will contact you quickly to complete your payment and registration.
Registration requires at minimum, a down payment 1,000.00 USD.
Registration by credit card requires an additional 2.9% registration fee.
The registration fee is waived for registration by ACH Direct Bank Transfer (Very easy and done through email).